Hobby and more D&D Blogs

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Motivational Posters

There is nothing more nauseating than having an inept manager point to a motivation poster as if that were the answer to a company's problem. Those posters are the very proof of managerial hypocrisy when on one hand they point to the posters and on the other hand do their very best imitation of the "Three Wise Monkeys."


I like truth. So for that reason I find the various motivational posters that I see around the internet like a breath of fresh air. Every once in a while I'll post one that I find amusing or poignant. Here is the first in relation to how I feel about the political and financial mess my country is in right now.

1 comment:

  1. Check this gal's site. She got banned from MarketWatch. I like to keep riling the "Sheeple."

    http://integral-integralscensoredmwposts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete