Hobby and D&D Overflow Blogs

Dead or on Hiatis Blogs

  • - Heh! It's been a while! Lawson "Blood Master" Bennet (one of the co-DMs in my Planet Eris campaign) and I just put out the first official Planet Eris mod...
    1 week ago
  • Art Resources - Here are some links to various Art-related resources that I've found interesting or useful. I will update this list from time to time as I discover new and...
    5 months ago
  • We Blog - We Live! - Blogging, yo. I still do it. I'm not going to waste pixels on "blah blah blah, here's why I've been gone for oh so many years." I'm going to get right back...
    6 months ago
  • Old-Fashioned Play Builds Serious Skills - NPR story: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=19212514
    6 months ago
  • Nothing To See Here, Move Along... - *HeroPress* has moved: please update your blogrolls, links etc accordingly. The new address for *HeroPress *is: heropresstwo.blogspot.co.uk
    9 months ago
  • Necropraxis - This blog has a new domain. Head on over to necropraxis.com (RSS feed). I discuss some of my reasons for the move in the first post on the new blog. I don...
    1 year ago
  • Lets Read Mythus pt 25 - *Mythus* spell lists: my face when. Last section of the *Advanced Mythus* spell lists sample castings, which so far have been boring enough to make a Ch...
    1 year ago
  • Back. Sort of. - So the other morning at breakfast I was telling my kids a story about a D&D session from way back in the day. My daughter asked, “Why don’t we play that an...
    1 year ago
  • 2012 GenCon pre-gens - Want to play Old School Hack even faster? I ran OSH every single day at GenCon this year, and it was really invigorating to my enthusiasm for this game as ...
    1 year ago
  • Update on my hands and the Cthulhus - I've been waiting to write this for a while in hopes that things would sort themselves out or that I could get some kind of timeline. But it's nearly mid-N...
    2 years ago
  • Fin. - This blog is no longer actively maintained. This blog was a personal journey and exploration of an old guy who loves playing OD&D (Original 1974 D&D), AD&D...
    2 years ago
  • Interesting Places: Tomb of Yekelil - Today's map is dedicated to all my Internet friends who hate blue maps. This map revisits last year's map of the Tomb of Yekelil, one of the many levels w...
    3 years ago

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Follow These Blogs

I do not update this blog anymore. It's sole use is to follow the nearly one hundred blogs that I follow. If blogspot gave some space to upload some stuff, I might consider using it as my primary blog, but if you go to my blog on WordPress, you would see I have uploaded some things that I think fellow role-players might find useful.

If you are interested in my current thoughts, you can follow this link Jasper's Rantings on WordPress to my new blog.

If there are any blogs I have missed that anyone would like to see on this blog roll, just leave me a note in the comments and I will look into adding it.

2 comments:

  1. Now that I've finally (hopefully) settled down (blog-wise) you could always include HeroPress (www.heropress.net) with your D&D blogs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit that this is one great insight. It surely gives a company the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and really take part in creating something special and tailored to their needs.

    Cardsharing Server | Cccam Server | Best Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete